1. The moves must be in English Algebraic
Notation and any annotations must be in the English
2. You must
not seek help from books, computer programs, friends,
3. The analysis of the positions must be laid out clearly with
the main line marked in bold. The Director is looking
for best play against best
4. Only one entry per competitor is
allowed. Once an entry is submitted it cannot be changed or taken
back, so be careful, and check your analysis.
5. Participants will be awarded grades. Grade A is the highest
and represents a score of between 80-100% ~ Grade E. 0-20 %.
6. Email address, name and other details
must be written accurately.
7. The emphasis is on enjoyment
rather than conflict. In any dispute the Director has the final